Thursday, May 16, 2013

random chain food stores :P

I wanted to update as soon as possible, but I feel so lazy and unmotivated to write :P
well, since I need some FOOD in this blog
I'll just put up some itsy-bitsy food I ate~~~
I promise to update some nice nice local restaurant later k? @.@


Snowflake a chain store in Malaysia that provides Taiwanese desserts
well... great choice to have in a super hot weather *cooling effect*
but personally I don't like it that much
it's not sweet enough for me to enjoy it
Malaysia is famous with aiskacang and cendol
 *photo not mine*
these are the local delicacies which are my favourites! :P slurp~
even my hometown has a type special dessert called the 'snow mountain'
i don't have photo of it >.<
aiskacang and cendol are filled with sweetness that are not sugary-sweet
more like local santan and melaka-sugar-sweet kind
tastes more natural *well they are natural sweetness*
snowflake emphasize more on their extras
such as grass jelly, taroballs, etc.
these are all natural products that are healthy
maybe they lower the sweetness to emphasize on the healthiness of their product
not a choice for my sweet tooth though :P

I never took notice in pretzel stores
no matter how attractive they may look xD
until my friend asked me to try out this seaweed-flaked pretzel
perfecto! :D love it in one bite!
the original flavour taste nice too~
Auntie Anne's Pretzel well... my first time pretzel, and of course my favourite! xD
pity that i can't find one around Puchong >.<

Sushi King takoyaki~ I remembered when I went to Japan there are vendor machines for takoyaki!
I love their mushy insides and the octo~ xD
never tried takoyaki except for sushi king ones
even for sushi king i seldom ordered since it's quite a bit of pricey for a student like me >.<
but the taste is superb :P

Lastly~ Ochado a bubble milk tea chain store originated from Japan
my friend introduced me to this drink in The Pavillion
I personally love the pop eggs topping :P
those are a kind of topping which are coffee-flavoured liquid in a small kind of ... erm... crystal balls i guess?
*photos not mine*
mind you, those pop eggs will never overflow like this photo in real xD
I always had fun popping those pop eggs in my mouth
not chewy stuff but a nice topping :)
I always ordered a sugar level of 50% since the pop eggs are coffee-sweet
less sugary for the drink then~
there's a franchise in Kampar, which is situated in the town my university is in
I love to buy a drink to boost my energy for late studies xD sugar rush!

my photos are blurry, i don't have good camera >.<
only a 2 year old phone to accompany me
focus on the food instead of the pixels!

I'll try to update soon! ciao~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment