It's a chain-restaurant Daorae
might just let me warn you: IT'S SUPER DELICIOUS! xD
the link to facebook page is for the melaka branch
as fas as I know, there're branches in Puchong, Sri Petaling, Ipoh, and Penang maybe
I went to the Sri Petaling's branch as recommended by my friend
however Puchong is where I'm staying :P there's lotsa great food there!
come to Puchong to visit me and I'll lead the way~
well, back to the point why I went to SP's branch instead
because... it's the branch SUPER JUNIOR visited!!!
ignore me if you're not a HUGE fan of KPOP, cause I AM xD
and I'm definitely a very huge fan of Super Junior
DO forgive me for fangirl-ing :) I really love them a lot <3
back to the food part shall we? *.^
Daorae@Sri Petaling is situated upstairs, first floor opposite several petrol stations
I forgotten to bring my phone with me that day, so I just can scavenge any photos online
| How it looks like from the outside |
| And how it looks like from the inside |
![]() |
| Here's the front door |
or to sit normally on tables and chairs
if you have enough people to bother others xD there's private room for ya~
poor students can't ordered much T.T as much as I wanted to try the BBQ
you must order according to person there
means 1 serving per person, it's a MUST
minimum 2 servings of BBQ to use the FIRE xD
we ordered a kimchi ramen soup (2 servings) and a kimchi fried rice
the fried rice was heavenly (my friend forgotten to take photos of it I guess)
and the ramen soup was spicy and of course! heavenly too~
we malaysians are proud of our ability to eat spicy food!! xD
these are the side-dishes served
unlimited refill xDDD
this is my second time to Daorae
my brother brought our family to the branch in Puchong for BBQ
we ate a lot... now that I know the price, PHEW lucky I'm not the one paying
but the food really are good
if you're not a meat lover nor a BBQ lover, there's plenty of other choices like what we ate!
Bibimbap, which is a type of korean traditional dish is available there too
it's a type of vegetable-cum-rice combination
I don't have the guts to try though... not a vege-lover xD
![]() |
| A random bibimbap photo i found on google |
Hmm... I wanted to spam some korean food photos
random photos found online
a reminder for me to try it when I go Korea! xD
Let's START!
![]() |
| Mouthwatering indeed! TTEOKBOKKI aka rice cake |
| SAMGYUPSAL! pork! erm.. we call it 3-layered pork? |
| SAMGYETANG! or ginseng chicken soup. definitely a great choice during winter~ |
| MIYEOKGUK seaweed soup. i wonder how it tastes like since our traditional kind is spicy! it's a tradition for koreans to drink it during their birthday too! if I'm not mistaken :P |
| KIMBAP aka rice roll. instead of japanese kind, these are more vege-ish |
| EOMUK aka fish cake! this is a kind of famous street-side snack in korea~ |
well... that's all I can remember from runningman, dramas, wegetmarried... blahblahblah
I've watched numerous korean dramas and shows
their food never fail to amaze me :D
I hope i make you fall in love in korean food too :)
annyeong~




No comments:
Post a Comment